Wednesday, October 30, 2002

It's been 5 days since last time I blog. I start having a feeling that I now have a space in network. I also start feeling guilty because I haven't update my blog. This is a big change to me.


[BT's DJ set]
I saw BT at Vynl in Denver. His DJ set was better than I thought, he played progressive/hard trance and sometimes spin his female singing tracks. I thought his set is good for some after hours clubs. The music scene might going to be more dark stuff, I mean, back to the underground so far. One of my best friend who works for Talkin' Lound in London told me that they shut down the label, and some of club scene related magazine also closed. The scene gets so cheesy in these years. Things are chaging, hopefully, underground vibe still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home