Thursday, January 02, 2003

[blog mapping]

I knew Blogmapper from Joi's web site. This is an interesting approach to see how people connects each other. Since every blogs has it's own perspective, thoughts, and characteristics like the person who makes it. The blog mapping shall be somewhat dynamic to see the live organization of each individuals.

I thought it's very interesting to visualize such blog maps with Hyperbolic UI, and here is the closest mapping I can see at this moment. Imagine if you could browse this kind of blog map with dynamic Hyperbolic UI, that would reduce the amount of space on your blog and it would provide more dynamic way of seeing other blog updates! Well, I don't have any skill set to create it, but imagination is free. I hope it will be available sometime soon by someone. :)

O'Relly Creative Commons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home