Monday, April 21, 2003

I'm in Tokyo now. It's interesting for me to see people around. I have some strange feeling that I'm stranger here. I almost forgot that the metro map of Tokyo underground train, and it's like a big adventure just go to next destination. The funny thing is...no one even look at me as a stranger but I myself have a strange feeling that I'm not the only guy who look like an Asian. Today's weather is very nice, like really a fine spring day. Trees looks so fresh. I stay in Tokyo for a week then will take vacation later. I might go to see some temples in Kyoto.

�v���Ԃ�̓����ł��B�@�X��­�l�X�쩂�̂��ʔ����Ƃ������A�������g���X�g�����W���[�ɂȂBĂ��邱�ƂɋC�t������܂��B�@�n���S�̒n�}��w�ǖY��Ă邵�A���p����d�˂ĖړI�n�܂ōs���̂��܂�ŃA�h�x���`���[�B�@�N�Ω���̂��Ƃ�O���l�̂悤�Ɍ��Ȃ��Ƃ����Ƃ����A��肪�w�Ǔ�{�l���Ƃ������Ƃ�A�Ȃ񂾂��s�v�c�ȋC�����܂��B�@����̓����͉�A�ō��̏t��a�B�@��T�Ԃ̑؍݂̌�A�x�ɂ��Bċ��s�ɍs���\��ł��B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home