Thursday, August 14, 2003



���̐l��g�BĂ��邼�I
��d���Ȃǔ�펞�ɂ͂�BĂ����B1.3MB�̃s�N�`���[�N�I���e�B�AWeb��DVD�Ȃ狖����͈͂��B����Ƀt���f�W�^���Ƃ����֣̂�͓I�B���C�A���X�Ńl�b�g�ڑ��”\�ɂ��āA�F��ȃ\�t�g�E�F�A������Ƃ��Ȃ�ʔ����Ǝv���B�Ⴆ�΁AMap Quest�݂����ȃT�[�r�X�Ɛڑ����āA�X�̒n�}�Ȃ񂩏o������B���Ƃ��B�l�Ƃ��Ă͂���������ԂŁA�V���b�^�[�韂������ʂ̃X�N���[���V���b�g���B���@�\�ȂǕt���Ă݂����B����ɂ��ꂭ�炢�̃T�C�Y�Ȃ�A���C�ɓ��̃J�t�F�Œ�����r�f�I��c�µ���͈�l�Y�[���C�����Ȃ�Ă������܂ʼn”\����Ȃ����I���E���̃|�C���g��l�b�g���[�N�Ōq�����A���^�C���r�W���A���~�b�N�X�Ȃ�Ă��Ƃ�E�E�E�N���{�C�ŃV�X�e�����Ă���Ȃ����Ȃ��B�B�B�������[��I�g�����ŏo���܂����H


I noticed that she is also using the gadget. I thought this toy might be good for personal broadcasting..., let's say emergency situation for sudden blackouts. ;) I thought that 1.3mega pixel is not enough for digital camera, you can't print....however, this toy is not made for the snapshot or something what normal camera can do better, I should say this one has much more mobility than each individual tool. If we want to do something better, we need a software that can use each device function. It would be great if this toy could have Wi-Fi so you can use internet software which enables map navigation system in the city, video conference on your favorite coffee shop, streaming radio at the park and so on. In addition, I want to build custom made flash-light that could have fuel-cell bettery pack to keep the light on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home