Thursday, October 02, 2003

[In India]



I have been in India for a week now. Work, eat, sleep, and work... it's been fine so far, sometimes I miss US, sometimes I think of Japan, sometimes I dream about the place where I'm going next to India.

I met many of familiar faces and things are a lot faster than last time visit. It's good to know the people I work with and I'm grad that everyone remembers me. I went to dinner with my team and they are one of the brightest people I ever met. I'm happy to working with them.

Anyway, Today is the national holiday in India, it is the birthday of Gandhi. So basically nobody is in the office but US/Japan are not holiday so I'm working by myself. It's good to have some concentration for what I should be done.

Some of my co-workers are in Dharamsara now. It takes 8 hours by bus....I was kind of thinking to go there but I only have Saturday and Sunday....I have to spend most of my time on bus so I will skip it for next time. I might go to see Taj Mahar this coming weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home