Thursday, May 06, 2004

Gmail

I'v got a new email account from Gmail, which is the new service from Google. When Gmail was launched few weeks ago, the news spread over the net because of the catchy policy that allow an user to have 1GB of mail space.

So far I'm impressed by the speed of response, sorting system, and the email thread UI called 'Discussions". This is one of the best feature of Gmail because I can keep track of the email history as one entire conversation. Another great feature is the decent support of another languages. I can completely rely on Gmail's Japanese feature.

The system is still in Beta and sometimes server is down. However, I can't go back to Hotmail or other email system once I got familiar with it. Using email is becomming more fun things because of this. Thanks Google.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home