Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Health fever

I had meant to cleaning up my body, mind, and have been doing a lot of healthy things in these days. I'm doing Yoga 3 times in a week, which clean up my body from deep level. I mean, Yoga acceralates my energy cycle and metaborization a lot faster than usual. I feel like my body condition is getting back to my early 20's. I'm also taking some vitamin/herb products which cleans organs in natural way. I feel much lighter and clearer than before, which I haven't felt the feeling such a long time. I think taking care of my own health is like the discovery of science through the human nature.

Check out here if you are interested.

7 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about health insurance raleigh

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

body mind spirit natural health care, body mind spirit natural health care, body mind spirit natural health care, ... that's all this site is about body mind spirit natural health care

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger blaze said...

I enjoyed your site very much it was a great help looking for info on health insurance portland.
I also have a site with information on health insurance portland and would appreciate it very much if you would take a look and give a critique.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, If you are looking for a fantastic feel good vitamin deficiency symptomvitaminvitamin deficiency symptom then you have to check this out.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Goldie said...

Hi, thanks for this informative blog. I'm interested in anything related to Yoga. Thanks again. define kripalu yoga

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HSF Energy has natural health products to help increase your energy level. Try the popular PX Essential Energy Mug and get free shipping in the US.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home