Saturday, November 13, 2004

Ready for Winter


I went to buy some ski/snowboarding stuff with my friend Steve and his kids. I had great time with them and Steve helped me a lot to decide which equipment I should get. I got close to 50% off deal and very happy.

I have been in Colorado for last 4 years. I only tried snowboarding once.... so I have decided to do ski and snowboarding from this year because Colorado has one of the most beautiful ski resorts in North America, and I live in that area few hours away by driving!! I think I should feel lucky and take advantage of it.

I bought a mountain pass for Vail.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous snowboarding said...

Very nice blog. If you have problems with jumps, spins, turns, carving, riding rails and powder like I used to, I may have found an answer for you. Go to freestyle snowboarding and Learn the SECRETS of snowboarding from a PRO! Snowboarding Enthusiast :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home