Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Snow day

Denver had massive amount of snow last weekend. Everything was sugar-coated and seemed like the town showed its another face, houses looks like in a fairly tale and the atmosphere has quite ambience. I also noticed that the morning air is really fresh, and I saw such a beautiiful, crystalized shape of powder snow under the sun with subtle wave of winds... it's been such beautiful days.

So, I re-aware that I like Denver a lot. It's such a beautiful place and I can't wait how beautiful mountain areas will look like. I saw some pictures of Vail and saw the picture of people who are enjoying ski and snowboarding. It seems like a lot of fun.

I think I would discover a lot more about mountains of Colorado during the Winter. I might be able to find out another aspects of Colorado. :)

p.s - the street looks like below when Denver gets snow.

9 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

I am looking for ideas to start my own blog about ebooks and you have give me a few ideas. Thank you. Good blog. I will check it each week.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was looking around some blogger blogs for some ideas to start my own on ebooks and you have given me some great ideas. Good blog. I will check it out every week. Thanks

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

I am looking for ideas to start my own blog about ebooks and you have give me a few ideas. Thank you. Good blog. I will check it each week.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger LoseThatWeight said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a nicotine patch related site focusing on nicotine patch and mens health related topics.

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been finding almost all of my sushi washington dc here

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Quit Smoking said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. If you happen to be looking for nicocure australia, I'm sure you'd be interested in nicocure australia

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous black mold toxic said...

Do I Need A MOLD TEST KIT...I would like you to know about black mold toxic. If you are getting sick often. Visit ..http://moldnhome.com . If You see black powder looking dust on your walls or floors that could be the black mold toxic I'm Talking about.. This can be cleaned with bleach most of the time but beware of how you clean and dispose of the paper towel that you use.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous eXtreme Sports said...

Wow, I really dig your blog man. It's so cool your into sports like that. I wish I had the guts to do the same. I dared to make a website about it: eXtreme Sports, Greetz Xtreme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home